History of Thomas Rogerson's of Rothbury
Situated in the beautiful rural town of Rothbury, surrounded by the Simonside hills, Rogersons are proud of their history. Thomas Rogerson originally started making hand crafted Shepherds boots and opened the Rothbury shop in 1905. Thomas’ son Arthur carried on the business through the early 90’s. Now Ian, the third generation is continuing the family tradition.
In 1979, after a visit to a shopping precinct in ‘ San Jose’ America, Ian decided to extend and renovate the Rothbury shop, creating The Arcade. In 1985, The Arcade was extended again, and now offers customers an extensive walk-around showroom with every style on display, to choose from at their leisure.
Thomas Rogersons strive to offer brands that give quality and good value for money.
Our stock is reduced regularly when styles are discontinued or Seasons end and there are fantastic bargains to be had all year round.